- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
Portrait of Naosome- charcoal on 11” x 14” toned paper
By Phil Couture
i would like a movie of tony stark and bruce banner just fucking around, like inventing shit and getting froyo and breaking into nasa headquarters and sitting on the couch eating extra cheesy pizza watching back to the future together
And I just want a sitcom of Thor, Loki and Cap trying to figure modern technology out
And a romantic comedy about what happened in Budapest.
George Takei responds to “traditional” marriage fans.
George Takei is flawfree.
WHAT THE HELL IS WITH PEOPLE CONFUSING “WOMEN” AND “WOMAN” LATELY?
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO’S NOTICED THIS?
OMG the SASS
Topographically accurate LED moon light by NOSIGNER
“The so called Supermoon – the lunar occurance on March 19th, 2011 in which the moon appeared 14% bigger and 30% brighter – shined down on the people of Japan, inspiring them to believe in, and have hope for, rebuilding what they had lost just over a week ago. The Moon is a topographically-accurate LED light that was created based on data retrieved from the Japanese lunar orbiter spacecraft Kaguya.”